Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

திங்கள், 1 ஜூன், 2009

Cleared the exam

Last month, HR people in my office announced a certification policy which tells the employees should complete five certification exams as soon as possible. I cannot disclose the details about the names of those exams. Company Secret!! We have three chance for clearing the exams. Last Monday, I wrote the first exam which is my first attempt. It was a online exam. Thats much better compared to written exams as the employees would ask more and more additional papers for writing stories. To reduce the cost, they preferred online exam. We too like online exam instead of writing stories by paining our brain

Questions had a mixture of known and unknown questions. I had happily selected the answers for questions which I knew very well. I closed my eyes and asked God about what answer I should select for the unknown questions. After one hour of heavy struggle and interaction between God and me, I completed selecting answers for all the questions, some are my answers and some are God's answers. Before pressing the submit button, I prayed God once again and asked him I should clear the exam in this first attempt itself. Because I am very lazy to read the contents again!!!

I clicked the submit button. I got failed by one mark. What to say!! Getting failed by one mark is the biggest pain. My eyes became red like Captain Vijayakanth and went out of the room thinking about how I am going to read this contents again!!!

Today, exactly one week after the last upset, I had attended the second exam. Because second attempt for first exam can be taken only after 15 days. I had not changed my procedure in the alliance of myself and god. I had picked the answers for known questions. He had picked the answers for questions which I didnt know. Luckily I passed this exam. This time I got one mark more than the pass limit. I was very happy when the screen flashed "Congratulations. You have passed the exam". This time I was very happy and came out of the room with a pride.

So, moral of these two exams tells us God will give you the right thing at right time. If I had passed in the first exam, I might have become more lazy and I would have not even read anything for the second exam which would lead to failure in the second exam. But after the failure in the first exam, I put my best efforts in preparing for the second exam and eventually I have passed the exam. Thanks to God.

1 கருத்து:

Vani Ranganathan சொன்னது…

Good way of looking @ things.. Not all can make a lesson out of every tiny experience. You are sure to go places.. All the best.. keep writing.

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages