Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

சனி, 6 ஜூன், 2009

First year birthday for our bike

June 2008

My first brother's marriage is going to happen on September 1 2008. In April 2008, second brother came back from Texas to give his hand to complete the construction in our home(constructing the half of the first floor to give as a marriage gift) before the marriage date. Construction work started on Mid April. We had a labour contract with a person. But we need to supply the materials. So we had got lot of works to to. We were busy roaming here and there to buy sand, bricks, cement and whatever materials the contractor is asking.

By the end of May, my second brother told me to buy a bike. In fact that is very much needed at that time. We cant afford lot of money for travelling a small distance in a auto. You should be aware that one needs to get a Masters for knowing how to bargain with a auto driver. So, my brother's idea looked great for me. But a fear stopped me. Whenever I am going to do a new thing, I will get some fear. My inner heart kept on asking "Will you manage to drive a gear vehicle which is very large when compared to Activa (a Gear less vehicle my elder brother owns. I am used to ride it. But only in local roads and not in main roads)".

Those negative feelings stopped me from buying a bike. But my brother didnt stop me. He pushed me to select a bike. I didnt have any option other than picking a nice bike which gives good mileage. I was not interested on stylish bikes. I stuck on to high mileage bike. After lot of analysis on internet and feed backs from my friends (I usually have only few friends. Introvert!) and brother's friends, we finalized Bajaj XCD bike Red colour. I have picked the address of nearby showroom which is near Gemini Flyover.

With my brother, I went to showroom. My brother asked for a trial drive. He is a courageous person who is straight opposite to me. He drove the bike with a company person sitting behind him. I was waiting eagerly and he came back after five minutes. My brother said the bike was nice and he had shown a green signal for that bike. Then that person asked me to have a trial drive. "No. No. My brother said its nice. So its okay for me" I said. Actually I was not comfortable in driving a gear vehicle. Also I didnt want to put that person's life who is going to sit behind me in danger.

We paid the money and did the other formalities. They said they would call us in a week after they are done with the registration and insurance formalities. We collected the bike on June 1st week. My brother drove the bike and went straight to a temple for doing pooja.

June 2009

Now the age of the bike is one year. I hesitated to buy a bike because of my inferior feelings whether I could drive a gear vehicle. But now, I am not able to go anywhere without the bike. Obviously, Life has many surprises. I am getting ready to receive surprises in the future. Dont forget to wish our bike. Will send you the chocolate in mail!!!

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages