Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

வியாழன், 18 ஜூன், 2009

Perseverance and Determination gives success


My close friend lost his job on last september. He was on a marketing field. At that time he lost his job, he was very confident that he would get his new job soon because he had lot of experience and there were lot of companies available. But he was not aware of the recession which hits almost every field very badly.

Then he attended many interviews, I heard its almost fifty. Some of the companies didn't say the results and made him to wait for a long time to know the result. But he never showed any desperation to his family members. He kept himself cool and he knew exactly what he is doing. He had done his part and waited for the best.

I don't know how I would have reacted if i had got such a bad time in my life. But i know i would be very much upset showing the sad face to my family members. So I need to learn his attitude. After 9 months of severe job hunt, he got the job recently. We felt very happy about that. We saw a bit relieved face. He should not forget the struggle of the nine months after settling in the new job. Forgetting that pain would make us lazy. So once in a while he should remember those things in life and work with full of energy and great attitute. I wish him a better luck and great life which is waiting for him.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages