Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

செவ்வாய், 23 ஜூன், 2009

About Me


"Why is that guy not talking to anyone? what's wrong with him". This is the question I hear from many people. Some people asked it directly seeing my eyes and some are discussing among their friends.

I need to answer that question. Early from my childhood, I am growing with such a character. During my school and college, I had only limited friends, one or two or maximum three. I tried talking to many people and get some new friends. But unfortunately I got failed in those attempts and I felt uncomfortable and embarassing whenever I tried to change this stupid character. I tried myself many times to come out of this. But the consecutive failures and pains stopped me in trying further.

With this character, I finished schooling and college. After nine months job hunt, I got placed in a software company in chennai. I entered the company with this character. People who can't talk with many people cannot succeed in software life. It's the universal fact that everyone knows. Anyhow I managed to complete 2.3 years in the same company. Still I am in the process of changing my character in to a social person who talks with everyone. Many colleagues in my company often see me in tensed face trying to avoid talking with them. Sorry if anyone has misaken me. If I am in such a tensed situation, I am not able to talk with people. I know you are asking me a question now, "What is making you to get such a high tension in office". Actually I don't know the answer. Because I use to get tensed without any reason. You are not able to understand anything!!! That's my character

I hope everyone has read the answer for your question. You are most welcome if you want to give me some idea to come out of my problem.

1 கருத்து:

Unknown சொன்னது…

Lets meet for a "Treat" (social gathering) and discuss on this. lol

Its great that you don't feel the effects of loneliness, emptiness, idleness... keep rocking...

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages