Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

சனி, 20 ஜூன், 2009

Completed Sidney Sheldon's novel


I started reading the book "Master of the game" on June 10. The author of the book is Sidney Sheldon. I told you in one of my previous blogs this is the foreign author I am going to read. I successfully completed the 500 page novel in ten days. I am very happy. Don't think I am a great novel reader. This is just my third book. I started this activity recently a month back to divert me from wasting time in Televisions.

The story had love, revenge, frienship, affection, betrayal and almost every feeling. While reading, I felt like it is happening in front of me. Many people who read novels told this to me before. I experienced that feeling now. I recommend you to read this book if you have free time. You will definitely like it. I am damn sure about that.

Tomorrow, I will be starting my next book. I don't know the book name. I have two more books which my anni brought from her home for me. I would select one and start my work. Have a nice day!!!

1 கருத்து:

Unknown சொன்னது…

you could try "Fountain Head" by Ayn Rand
Would like to hear ur views on that sometime

Precaution: Contains lot of philosophy (maybe little old)

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages