Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

வியாழன், 25 ஜூன், 2009

Cleared the exam in third attempt


In previous posts, I told you that I failed in the two attempts in a exam in my company. Last Friday I had my third attempt. It's the last attempt. If I get fail in that attempt also, I need to get the permission of many big wigs to sit for the next attempt. To avoid that, I wished to clear this in the third attempt itself.

I studied for some time before my previous attempts. But luck didn't favour me. So, this time I attended the exam without any big preparation. I just studied for some thirty mins and came to the exam hall. I wanted to check my luck on that day. Many thoughts kept on running in my mind :
"If I get fail in this attempt, whether I will get permission to sit in next attempt. What could I say if they ask about why I failed in the first two attempts. How can I say luck didn't favour me."

I entered the exam hall and the online exam started. All the questions looked familiar for me. So, I didn't take much time to select the answers. I selected answers for the thirty questions in fifteen mins and revised the answers for five mins. Then, I clicked the submit button. I completed the one hour test in twenty mins. I prayed god after pressing submit button. I was looking seriously at my monitor for knowing the result. After ten seconds, result flashed saying "Congratulations!! you have passed the exam. You got 19 out of 30 marks".

I was very happy after seeing this and came out of the room with a big smile in my face. That friday was my day and I passed the exam successfully.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages