Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

சனி, 6 ஜூன், 2009

Music gives energy

In the last couple of days, I was not much energetic during workouts in gym. I know the power of music and I had burn a cd which has my favourite songs which gives me energy.

I have gym in my office and everyday in the morning I would go there for a one and hour work out. I would keep a rest day after four days of work out. We have a cd player there. But they didnt provide any audio cd's. Somebody brought their cd which has both tamil and hindi songs which are not good and we didnt have any other cd. So everyday we played that CD without any other choice. We needed songs which gives us energy for the happy work out.

Today morning I went to gym with my new audio cd. No one was in gym when I entered the room. No one would come to gym on weekends. I inserted the cd and it started playing my favourite songs. I was very happy to get my energy and spirit back. I happily worked out for nearly two hours without any hesitation. It played Kalai matum kandal(from Dasavatharam), Devuda devuda(Chandramukhi), pokiri pongal, kannum kannum nokia and many. That is the power of music. We need some force to wake us and put in track again when we are loosing our control. Music is the weapon which does that to me. You can try it. Leave a comment if you see any change.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages