Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

திங்கள், 8 ஜூன், 2009

Failed in second attempt


Hi, Two weeks back I told you that I failed in the exam which I wrote in my company. I waited for fifteen days and appeared for the second attempt today. I prepared well and with the past experience in the exam, I had thought that I would clear the exam this time. I really hate reading those materials which will touch 500 pages if we count.

I started the online exam. Some questions got repeated from my first attempt. I answered those questions easily. Remaining questions are very complicated and for every question, all the four answers looked as right. I didn't know what to do. Started talking with the god as I did before and guessed the answers. I completed selecting answers for all the questions and clicked submit button in the hope that I would not come again to attend this exam.

But bad luck continued as the screen flashed "You failed". Again I got failed by one mark. Got disappointed again and came out of the room in a sad state. I need to wait for another fifteen days to sit for the third attempt. First I got upset with this. Then I said to myself that I tried my best in preparing for the exam. But one thing is not in our hand, that is god's wish and luck. We should do our best and wait for them to get favourable results.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages