Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

திங்கள், 8 ஜூன், 2009

Completed Five Point Someone

Last friday, I had completed reading the Chetan Bhagat's novel "Five Point Someone". I did this in seven or eight days. This is my second novel. Before this, I read "One Night In a Call Center". Like the first book, second one also has fast paced story telling by the author, which would make us to see it as a film. The story is about three guys who are studying in IIT. And what happens in that four years is the story which has friendship, love, comedy, sentiments, anger, sadness and everything which gives us the complete fun.

I already told that I am not a expert novel reader. I started this only before two weeks. After completing these two books, I am feeling I can go ahead and make it as a hobby rather than spending time in the television in the evening. Now I dont have any other books in stock. I have to go to Landmark to pick few novels. Thinking to buy the same author's final book "Three mistakes in my life". After that, i will start reading the foreigh author novels.

Why not give a try in reading novels? It gives great fun, improves our english skills and we can learn new words everyday. Tell me about the interesting novels you read. It will be very helpful for me

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages