Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

வியாழன், 11 ஜூன், 2009

Started my third

Yesterday, My anni came back to home after staying in her parents home for one week. I asked her to bring some novels while coming back as I had completed the two books which I had. She is a novel reader from her childhood and hence she have lots of books in her home. She brought three books. She said she liked the Sidney Sheldon's "Master of the game" and she read that twice.

She recommended me to start with that novel. This is the first time I am going to read foreign author's novel. My first two books are from Indian author, Chetan Bhagat. Yesterday night, I started reading that novel. I found many new words which I never heard before. But those words didnt stop me in understanding what the author is saying. I noted down those words and found the meaning later. I need to memorize those words. I will continue noting down the new words while reading novels.

This gives me pleasure that I am knowing new words everyday. I am going to continue that book. So, post you tomorrow. Keep learning something in life!!

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages