Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

புதன், 26 ஆகஸ்ட், 2009

Love is beautiful - Part I


My eyes looked at variety of flowers and finally selected some of them and I had ordered to make it as a beauiful bouquet in that flower shop. I was waiting eagerly to collect it and give to my girl friend.

Anu's(my girl friend)mobile was ringing and she attended the call. She looked very excited after talking in the phone. She ran towards me and said, "They said I got selected in a lucky draw and they are offering a free ticket for first day first show(FDFS) for the Rajini's Shivaji movie in Satyam theater. I am very much eager to watch the FDFS and luckily God arranged a ticket for me"

I was very happy to see her smiling and jumping and she was in uncontrollable joy. I loved it. I moved to a courier shop and asked the courier man, "How many days will you take to deliver a courier to the address which is in the next street?". He replied,"We will take just one or two hours to deliver it". I handed over the courier to him and paid the money and came out of the courier shop. For the next two days, I was thinking about her and I didn't even get a nice sleep. My heart said to me that she is not just a friend and she is more than a friend.

After few days, I was travelling towards Satyam theater in Chennai. When I came near Anna Flyover, I got a phone call from my friend. He asked me,"Where are you?"
I replied,"Hey, I am in a important meeting, Call you later". Then I continued the driving. I entered the parking area of the Satyam theater in Chennai. I parked my bike and bought the parking ticket and I was waiting for Anu to make sure that she is coming to the theater.

I felt very happy when I saw her coming in her scooty. I disappeared suddenly when she entered the parking area. She came into the theater and settled down after searching for her seat. I was watching her and I said to myself that she should turn back and see me.

After some time, she suddenly turned back and shouted at me in surprise,"Hey. You! What a surprise. I told you know that I got free ticket. That's why I am here. I should say a big thanks to god to see my Thalaivar film on FDFS". I said to myself,"Thanks to God??I only know how much I struggled to get the tickets"

I got a nice seat. Her face was easily accessible to my eyes and hence I never moved my eyes away from her face. And finally movie got over. I didn't watch a single scene in my favourite super star's movie. She came to the parking area and flew away in her bike after saying a bye to me. I started my Pulsar bike with full of happiness in my heart and full of smile in my face and driving like Dhanush in Polladhavan. That day night, I met my friends and shared those happy moments with them. They asked me a treat to celebrate my happy moments I had with her. And they asked me to propose her as soon as possible before someone else proposing her.

A sound entered my ear,"Sir, bouquet is ready". I then realised I was standing in the flower shop to collect my bouquet. In that few minutes, my memories went back to remember one of my beautiful moments with my girl friend. After putting the bouquet into my bag, I started my bike. I saw her driving in scooty. I switched my gear to maximum and was driving very fast in one of the busy roads. My body started shivering, hands trembling. Only one thing was in my mind. I should stop her.

Click here to read the final part

3 கருத்துகள்:

Sunny சொன்னது…

Love is beautiful..it makes life more beautiful....

suvi சொன்னது…

Wow beautiful love story in it's part I. Hope it's a story and not a fact ;-)

Unknown சொன்னது…

wow very nice story !!! where is the part 2?

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages