Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

வெள்ளி, 28 ஆகஸ்ட், 2009

Love is beautiful - Part II(Final part)


She was going near the signal. Signal turned to orange when she crossed. But When I came near the line of the signal, it became red. But I could not stop the bike suddenly as I was going in around 80kmph speed. So, I crossed the line without worrying about the red signal. Suddenly one man stretched his hands fully asking me to stop my bike. I don't know from where that traffic police appeared suddenly. It's their trick to hide somewhere and catch the people who are not following the signal rules.

"You are driving very dangerously. Take your license, RC Book and Insurance. If I didn't stop your bike, you might have killed few people", traffic police said. I had shown all the three documents to him.

Traffice police - "Ok. We are going to file a case against you for rash driving. He will take you to the court"
Me - " Sir, Lets finish this here. Please don't take me to the court"
TP - " Ok. Pay Five hundred rupees and go"
Me - " It's month end. I don't have that much money. I am just a marketing executive."
TP - " How much money you have? Give it to me and go"
Me - " I have only twenty five rupees sir. Please take this and leave me sir"
TP - " You have only twenty five rupees!! stupid. Keep it there and go"
Me - " Thank you sir"

I felt very proud for successfully finished a bargain with the traffic police. Then I started my bike and switched my gears one by one and increased my speed to start my chase again. I didn't know where she went. She was completely out of sight. But I was driving very fast in the hope that I would catch her. Luckily I found her. She just started from the next signal. I should stop her. My two eyes watched her carefully to avoid missing her again. She was still going very far from me. What was the use of having 180 cc Bajaj Pulsar bike without able to successfully chase a scooty?

An auto got stopped in the road. The driver was trying very hard to start the auto. She was standing behind the auto. Luckily, she was not able to come to the right of the auto and continue driving and hence she was waiting for the auto driver to start his vehicle. Thanks to the Auto driver. I caught her successfully.

Me - " Excuse me, madam"
She - " Who are you?"
Me - " That's not necessary now. One side of your dupatta is lying very close to the back wheel. If it gets struck in the wheel, scooter will fell down. This is the reason to chase and catch you"
She said a big thanks to me and went.

I started my bike and travelling towards Anu's home. And finally I reached her home. I gave my bouquet to Anu and said, "Many more happy returns of the day my dear anu". At that time, my friend and Manager of my company came there and said,"Clients have started from their hotel. They will reach our company within fifteen minutes. We are signing a new business deal with those people. Hope you remember this. We need to start now"

I said,"Hey ramu, while coming here, I saw a girl with her dupata lying near the wheel when she was driving her scooter. I chased her and said that to her and saved her life. If someone had said the same to my Anu, she won't be sleeping here in her grave."

I could not control my tears and I started crying. After saying bye to her, I left that place thinking about my days with her.

4 கருத்துகள்:

Sunny சொன்னது…

Sad... Not the kind of end anyone would expect..pray that it does not happen in anyone's life..

Unknown சொன்னது…

Oh my God!!!!!!!!!!!!

cuteboy சொன்னது…

oh........its unexpected 1

kiran சொன்னது…

great story dear, heart touching

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages