Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

திங்கள், 10 ஆகஸ்ட், 2009

Brother back to US


Yesterday night, I went to sleep at 10.30 PM after setting the alarm to ring at 1.00 AM. My brother had the flight at 4 AM in the morning. So, I had asked the call taxi driver to come at 1.15 AM. I woke up at 1.00 AM and alerted the call driver to come to the home. Everyone had coffee at that time and got ready to start to the airport. My brother took bath and did the final checking in the luggages.

We started from home at 1.45 AM. It's an half an hour delayed start from what we had planned. There is no traffic in the road towards Airport and we reached there within twenty minutes. When we reached the airport, Check in for his flight had already started. So, he went insided saying a bye to us and checked in the luggages. Due to Independence day, they had prohibited the visitors to enter inside the airport.

So, we could not stand for a long time outside the airport. Also, my brother asked us to leave once he enters inside. We waited for sometime there to see whether he would come again to say bye after check in. Then, we called the call taxi and reached home at 3.30 Am. I started sleeping at that time. But I felt somewhat difficult to sleep while thinking about his absence in the upcoming days of my life.

Then after some time, I started sleeping due to heavy tiredness. At 4.15 Am, my brother called my from a PCO in Airport. He said flight will start in another half an hour. Again I started sleep. I didn't get nice sleep. It's somewhat a disturbed sleep and that sleep didn't give me energy for the next day's activities. Luckily today is my break day in gym. So, I used that time for sleep.

I don't have much friends. I spent most of the outing time with my brother in the last one and half years. With whom I am going to watch movies in theater? With whom I am going to eat Chilly Chicken? With whom I am going to show my biceps after doing work out in gym? Whom I will drop in bus stand in the morning before I go to gym? Who will create laughter in my home when everone is silent and depressed? And many such questions in my mind.

Those questions are hurting me a lot. Time will only say answers for these questions. Change is the only thing which will never change. So, I should know how to face this change. Everyone in our family wishing my brother to have many more successful projects in US.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages