Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

வியாழன், 2 ஜூலை, 2009

Started reading Chetan's third novel


On Tuesday night, I started reading my fourth novel "3 mistakes of my Life" written by Chetan Bhagat. This author had written only three books so far. I had already completed reading 2 books and with this book's completion, I will be completing all the books of Chetan Bhagat. His books are simple to understand, his story moves in quick phase and the suspense and thrill is always coming with us when reading the book. These are the biggest positives of this author. He was named as "biggest selling English author in India’s history" by the New York Times magazine.

The book has around 250 pages. I am planning to complete it within ten days. I already completed 78 pages. So, I may complete it well before the fixed ten days. Will keep you posted once I complete this book.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages