Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

செவ்வாய், 21 ஜூலை, 2009

Thoughts turn into actions


When you go to sleep, the last thought in your mind should be "I have learnt many things today and I will continue this forever even if I get lot of failures"
When you wake up from the bed after sleep, the first thing you need to do is Thanking God for waking you up after sleep. Because you won't know anything if you lose your life while you are sleeping. You need to say, "Only two things I would get in all my actions today, that is Success or Failure. I will learn from both of it".

Failure makes us to think a lot rather than success. It makes us to analyse our weakness and we can find a solution to overcome that weakness so that it won't create any damage in the future. Even in the success, we could have done some mistakes. But those mistakes were not considered to be the key factor for declaring us as the winner. We should analyse those mistakes and avoid it in the future to show our hundred percent perfection in the upcoming challenges.

Abraham Lincoln said after becoming president of the US, "I have never won in anything in my life before this presidential election. If I had won in anything, I would not have become President of US." Failures and disappointments didn't stop Lincoln in trying and his strong determination and positive thoughts helped him to become the president.

Our thoughts should be positive. Then only, it will be reflected in our actions. At all times, we should think in positive way. Keep saying your goals and visions to yourself whenever you find time so that it will be registered in your mind. It will then act according to your thoughts and actions will be reflected in the way you thought.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages