Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

வெள்ளி, 17 ஜூலை, 2009

Conversation between God and his Associates


God: Earth is not getting rain in the time slots I have given you. What is the reason for that?

Account Owner for Rain: Actually I am very much concerned about that. Farmers are struggling to do the agriculture. I have set up a team to look into this issue.

God: What is the report they have given in the Last Conference call?

Account Owner: They are still talking to the various teams who are implementing the rain project. They will submit the report in few days

God: Do it soon. Or else strict actions will be taken on your employment.

Account Owner: Ok. I will rectify it soon

God: (Calling the Project Manager's phone) Please come to my room now.

Manager: Good Evening!!

God: Good Evening. How is your Rain Project work going? I am seeing tears and crying from people in the Earth. I went there and got shocked to hear that rain is not coming in the right seasons. Sometimes not even a single drop of rain is coming in the season.

Manager: I know these facts. But I want to tell one important thing regarding this failure in the execution of rain project. I found that matter this morning. I am just composing a mail asking for your availability to discuss this issue. Luckily you called me.

God: Tell me, what do you want to tell me?

Manager: I got shocking information from few people about our Account owner. The email from them, "Account owner is getting bribe from the opposite company, Evil Private Limited and sold very important source code and tools to them. They bought few talented Architects and Tech Leads from our company. They are modifying the source code and implementing it against our requirements. That is the main reason for this rain disaster. If it continues, everyone in the world will die with the thirst of water"

God: I will dismiss the Account owner if the charges against him are found correct. What can we do now to run this Rain project smoothly?

Manager: Our Architects are working day and night to break their code and implement our requirements. I hope they will find a solution soon.

God: Hire more architects if you want. I want you to get the solution for this soon so that we can save our earth from water problem. All the very best. Evil forces should be defeated soon.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages