Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

புதன், 8 ஜூலை, 2009

Completed 3 Mistakes


I have just completed reading my fourth novel "The 3 Mistakes of my life" by Chetan Bhagat. It's an another nail bitting and thrilling story from this author. This guy has extraordinary talent of how to present a novel in a modern way. In all his three books, he used only four to five characters. He moved the story among them. It will be easy for us to remember the characters of those people and move along quickly with the story without any interruptions.

I got inspired by his way of writing and I had posted few articles in my blog on his writing style. Every Indian should read this book to know about the three most important and happening things in India. They are Cricket, Politics and Religion. The story revolves in rapid phase by mixing these three departments in a very good way. I am waiting for this guy to release his fourth novel. I don't know whether he is writing his fourth novel.

Why waiting? Buy this book and start reading it. I assure you will get the full satisfaction once you complete the book.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages