Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

சனி, 25 ஜூலை, 2009

What is happy life? Part III


God : Tell me your next wish
Ragu : I should get my grand kid very soon after my kid's marriage.

God : Fine. It will happen. What else do you want?
Ragu : One more thing I want. At the time of my grand kids birth, I will be around 55 years old. I don't have own house now. I don't know whether I would get it before my grand kids birth. I want to make sure that I should get an own house before my grand kids birth

God : Living in own house is the dream of every human being. I will grant you that also. You will get your own house before your grand kid's birth.
Ragu : Thank you my Lord!!!

God : Do you want anything else Ragu?
Ragu : I am exhausted now. I am not able to think further. Sorry for making you wait for a long time. Please give me your Email Id. If I get any further wish, I will mail you. Please grant those wishes also.

God : I don't check mails often. Also I am getting billions of mails every day. I cannot assure you that I would read your mail.
Ragu : People are sending mails to you in the belief that you will be reading those mails and get rid of their pains. But you are simply saying you cannot read all those mails. Is it fair my lord?

God : Life has both good and bad things. People cannot say that they don't want bad things. It's part of their life and they cannot ignore it. I know what is happening in the life of every human being in this world. So, I don't want to read their mails to know their problems.
Ragu : So, how can I express my further wishes?

God : Try to ask it now. If you leave me now, I will be inaccessible for you. I won't have time to come again and hear your wishes.

Click here for continuation

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages