Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

புதன், 22 ஜூலை, 2009

What is happy life? Part I


One day God came in front of a man named Ragu. God asked Ragu to say his wish and he promised that he would satisfy his wish. See the conversations between them below.

God : Tell Ragu, What is your wish?
Ragu : I want to be happy always, so I want to get a job in IBM during my third year of Engineering itself.

God : I will give you a job in IBM as your wish. Will you be happy after you get a job?
Ragu : Yeah. I will be happy.

God : Are you sure?
Ragu : Fine. After getting job, I should get a nice girl as my wife. She will be with me throughout my life. So, getting a nice girl will make my life very happy.

God : I will give you a nice girl as wife. Will you be happy after you get a nice girl?
Ragu : I hope I will be happy. If I am not getting kid after my marriage, my remaining life will be a disaster. So, Please give me a kid within a year after my marriage.

God : Okay. I will give you a nice kid at your required time. Will you be happy after getting a kid?
Ragu : I am damn sure. I will be happy after getting a kid.

God : Sure?
Ragu : hmmmm. One minute. Let me think... Nowadays if kids are not getting admission in nice school, their life will not be good.

God : So?
Ragu : Please get admission for my kid in a nice school which is famous for getting State ranks.

God : I will get admission in nice school. Will you be happy?
Click here for continuation

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages