Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

வியாழன், 23 ஜூலை, 2009

What is happy life? Part II


God : I will get admission in nice school. Will you be happy after that?
Ragu : I am sure I will be happy forever. I will have nice wife and admission of my kid in a nice school.

God : Are you sure Ragu?
Ragu : No! I need one more thing

God : What?
Ragu : Once my kid completes his schooling, he should get a seat in nice college and he should get the department which he likes.

God : Ok done. Will you be happy after that?
Ragu : I hope I will be happy.

God : Think and tell Ragu.
Ragu : And my kid should get a nice job after his education in college.

God : Done. Are your wishes over?
Ragu : I am thinking my Lord.

God : Take your time. Let me chat with my wife in messenger for some time. I want to make sure everything is going fine in my home.
After ten minutes:
Ragu : Excuse me! Can I tell my next wish?

God : Yeah. Tell me.
Ragu : After my kid gets a job, he should get a nice girl as wife.

God : Ok. Granted. Will you he happy after that?
Ragu : (Thinking very deeply) You continue your chat with your wife. Please give me some time to think.

God : Ok
Ragu was breaking his head for fifteen minutes to find what he should ask as his next wish which will make him happy.
Ragu : Lord!! I found out what would make me happy.

God : Tell me

Click here for continuation

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages