Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

சனி, 11 ஜூலை, 2009

Strong Relationship between Mind and Universe


In the old tamil movies, you would have seen some sentimental scenes like the following:
--> Flowers from a God's photo falling suddenly
--> Flowers from a woman's head falling down
--> Light in the Trishul getting off and many more.
These things were indications of some bad things that would happen in the immediate subsequent scenes in those movies. I had laughed at those stupid sentimental scenes when my senior members in the family were watching it very seriously with tears in their eyes.

Is there relationship between Mind and the Universe? Is it true? Is it possible? These are the questions emerged in my mind long time back. Recent few moments of my life helped me to arrive at a solution for these questions.

One of my friend named Raghu recently said "My girl friend is in Canada. One day night, I got some unreasonable fear and I woke up around 2 AM. I couldnt understand what was going on but I understand my mind is trying to say something to me. I feared that some bad thing could have happened to somebody, who is close to my heart. I woke up immediately and saw my family members in deep sleep. Everybody was fine. But I understood that my mind won't say anything wrong. I remembered that there is only one person left to be checked on regarding this. Yes, it is my girl Friend!!!

I called her and spoke to her:
Me : Hi, How are you doing? Is everything fine?
She : Yes I am. Absolutely fine now.
He : What do you mean now? Was there any issue few hours back?
She : Sometime back, I had got severe wheezing problem. I couldnt breathe at all and I was afraid that I would die unable to breath
He : Oh, My God! Are you fine now? Where are you?
She : My roommates admitted me to the hospital. I was unconscious at that time. After few hours I was okay and I was discharged. I am now able to breath very easily. No problem now. But few hours back, I felt like loosing my life.
He : Oh dear, please forget those negative thoughts. You are fine and you will be fine forever. May God be with you always. Take care. Bye"

This incident convinced me to believe that there is a strong understanding waves between the mind and the universe. Our mind is very powerful such that it can understand the things happening in any part of the universe. One more incident made me to believe this without any question. My friend recently lost his job. His company had given him this punishment saying the recession as the reason.

He told me, "Today evening I got a call from my HR and they laid me off. From yesterday morning, I felt some unreasonable fear and bad thoughts running in my mind. I could not concentrate on anything and I felt very disturbed throughout the day and that continued today also. I couldnt understand what was happening. This evening, I got this sad news. I think HR people had noted my name yesterday morning itself and my mind understood that due to the waves between the mind and the universe. And it started worrying from that point. That was the reason for my unreasonable fear and worries at that time. God is great!! He has given us such a wonderful mind which is very powerful."

From the above said two incidents, I understood that due to the wave between the Mind and the Universe, Mind got some unreasonable information or worry and later he/she got the information after the incident had happened. Some people may have extraordinary mind which will exactly tell what would happen in the future. That is Extra sensory Power. God has given us powerful Mind. Now I am hundred percent convinced to say there is a strong relationship between Mind and Universe.

6 கருத்துகள்:

Unknown சொன்னது…

Its a.k.a Extra Sensory Perception (ECP)

Unknown சொன்னது…

A little deviation:
http://ezinearticles.com/?How-Thoughts-Create-Matter&id=76737

ana சொன்னது…

yup extra sensory perception....i have experienced in my personal life.

1.very first incident i experienced in 2000. It was a dream that iam riding bike and followed by one of my dad's friend named gunasekaran....he is riding too rashly and met with an accident , dead on the spot.

next morning i woke up and i was quite shocked and said this to my mom and i was highly worried about this incident but mom said nothing will happen dont worry.but with in weeks time same bad incident happened same bike accident for that same person.......

that was an dreadful day for me...

2.second incident in 2002 jan 31, 4.30 pm
i finished my classes in school and rushing towards home in ma bi-cycle i was supposed to be met with in an accident but i was safe by some goodness(entered my home no one in my home since my dad and mom went to pay first sem fees for my brother) my hearts beats were at peak even after i entered my home i couldnt relax from that shock.then i entered my pooja room at 6.00pm thats my usual time for prayers.that time an another shock my adhiparashakthi pendant from my neck fallen down on the floor when i entered the pooja room(it was well tightly tied rope with pendant how could it fall????)....i was highly disturbed some thing happening around but i couldn’t realize.

at this time my heart beats were tooo fast and i was out of control.eventhen i managed and started to read for my 12th exams.....at 8.30pm i got a call from police station with shock news saying that my parents were met with an accident near dindugal time was 4.30pm the same time i was supposed to locked up.
and another shock news my father was dead at 6.00pm (same time adhiparashakti pendant fell on the floor from my neck).....


after these two incidents my life was completely dreadful!!!



i was known before but i couldnt safeguard anyone's life......

ana சொன்னது…

still i have to mention another three more incidents happened in my life will post shortly....

Thangabalu சொன்னது…

Thanks for the efforts you had put to post these comments. Sorry, you faced a big tragedy in your life. God will give you a very very happy life in the future.

பெயரில்லா சொன்னது…

Thanks Thangabalu for writing out such an article that gives enough space for the reader also to share his experiences. I appreciate your writing style that flows with momentum from the start till the last. I would also share my experience in a little while. Ofcourse there are strong relationships between mind and universe which cannot be denied blindly and it exists apart from religious sentiments.

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages