Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

செவ்வாய், 28 ஜூலை, 2009

What is happy life? Part V


God : It's too late Ragu. I have said ok for many of your wishes. So I can't promise you for this wish.
Ragu : Please grant my last wish, living for hundred years with full health. Please give it my lord.

God : Sorry Ragu. I have given many promises and you have already exceeded the limit. I can't give you any more promises. I want to tell you one thing Ragu. You don't know what happy life is. You asked many things and still you are not sure that you would get a happy life.
Ragu : I am confused my lord. I have asked many things and I thought those things would make me happy. But now, I am not clear about what happy life is.

God : Ragu, Let me tell you about what is life and what is happy life. Do you have time to listen it patiently?
Ragu : Yes. I want to know it. Please tell me.

God : If ten persons are contesting in a running race, only one person will come first and win the race. One person will be happy and remaining nine people will be sad. Those people have to learn from their failures and come back very powerful in their next competition. Sportsmen should get that attitude to reach higher heights.

It is not only for sportsmen but also for everyone in this world. Billions of people are living in this world. One is getting victory, one is getting defeat, one is getting betrayed, one is getting hurt physically, and one is getting hurt mentally. These things would happen and no one can stop this. Even I cannot stop those things. I cannot give happy life for everyone. It's impossible for me. Whenever you are doing some things against the moral or whenever you are doing things which are not fine for your future, I am giving you a little warning to let you know that you are going in wrong way. That warning might be a physical hurt or mental hurt or any thing.

No one in this world would get happy happenings all the time. But you might have seen some people who are living each and every moment of their life very happily. How is that possible? They are converting their sad moments into happy moments and enjoying the life. One should know how to come out of the stress, failure and pains very quickly. They are the happiest and successful people in this world.

Ragu, this character will only give you happy life forever. You asked many things from me. Those things won't assure you happiness in every moment of life. People who have car, bungalow and other luxurious things might not be happy because they are not able to come out of their pains quickly. Keep this thing in mind and enjoy your life Ragu. I have one important meeting with my associates. I have to go now. All the best for your new life. Take Care.

Ragu : Bye. Thanks a lot for spending your valuable time with me for explaining what happy life is.

THE END

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages