Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

சனி, 25 ஜூலை, 2009

What is happy life? Part IV


God : Try to ask it now. If you leave me now, I will be inaccessible for you. I won't have time to come again and hear your wishes.
Ragu : I never had a chance to visit any foreign countries. After my retirement from my job, I would like to visit the beautiful foreign countries. Please make my financial position stronger to make this wish happen

God : I will do that Ragu. What else do you want?
Ragu : I think I said all my wishes. If all those things happens, my life will be very very happy

God : Fine. You are saying you will be happy after getting those things. Are you sure?
Ragu : Yes. I am hundred percent sure.

God : If you die tomorrow, you won't get a chance to satisfy all your wishes.
Ragu : You promised me that you will satisfy my wishes. How can you say that I will die tomorrow? It will be against your promise my lord.

God : Ragu, you didn't ask any wish that you want to live for hundred years or any such thing. Only if you live, I can satisfy your wishes.
Ragu : Ok. My lord. Now satisfy this wish also. I want to live for hundred years with full health.

God : It's too late Ragu. I have said ok for many of your wishes. So I can't promise you for this wish.

Click here for the final part

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages