Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

சனி, 2 அக்டோபர், 2010

Rajnikanth

Show at 6.30 pm.
Me, my brothers, father and mother were waiting in the road for an auto.

"Where do you want to go?", auto driver asked.
"Udayam theater", my father said.

We bargained and fixed a price and got into auto.
"What movie sir?"
"Baasha"

"Sir, go soon. You won't get tickets. Thalaivar movie rocking. All shows are houseful"
"We reserved the tickets. No worries"

This happened before fifteen years. I still remember those moments when I came out of the theater with super star filled in my mind. From that moment, I became a big fan of Rajni. Not only me, all the members of my family are Rajni fans till now. He have such a great charisma and screen presence which will never go even if he acts at the age of 80.

Rajini, the history of tamil cinema now started rocking the entire world!!

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages