Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

செவ்வாய், 2 நவம்பர், 2010

What happened today morning?

I need to get up early in the morning to go for laundry and wash my clothes. I didn't wash my clothes for past two weeks since I was very busy. I kept alarm at 6.30 and failed to wake up in the last three days. You know that its difficult to wake up at that time in cool place like sweden. "Tomorrow you should wake up. You should wake up. You don't have any more clothes. You should wash it tomorrow", I told to me before going to bed.

After a long fight with my heart, I finally woke up from bed at 6.45. I took my clothes in a bag and I was searching for detergent powder.
"Oh, God! it's an empty box, no detergent powder there!!"

I got very much angry and if it is my home, next few words coming from my mouth would be, "Amma(mother), there is no detergent powder. What are you doing in home? Can't you check it and buy? Do you know how much I struggled to wake up early in the morning? Go and buy the detergent powder right now!!"

Like this, I would shout at my mother showing my extreme anger. But here is the different scenario. I am living in the room where many people are staying with me.

Whom I have to blame here?
To Whom I have to show my anger?

I should not blame anyone. I need to blame only myself. I should have checked the availability of detergent powder before I go to sleep. But I failed to do so.

I should not show my anger on anyone. So, the immediate rescue operation to control my anger and cool myself was to think about how I can make this morning time useful. That is life. If we plan something and if it is not happening, the immediate thing we need to do is move on from that desperation by not wasting the time thinking about who is responsible for the tragedy.

What is the moral of the story?
Now I am understanding the pain which my mother would have got whenever I shout at her when I cannot find something like belt, socks, towel and etc. And I realize the importance of not doing those mistakes again in my life.

At any time, don't blame anyone and don't show anger on anyone. In fact, don't get angry at any situation. For every "IF" condition, there are always many "OR" conditions available. If we fail to match the "IF" condition, we need to pick one of those "OR" conditions and go ahead in life.

Life is a great teacher and it is teaching many things every day!!!

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages