Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

வெள்ளி, 8 மே, 2009

Planning for higher studies

Every human being have negative attitude which varies in quantity from person to person depeding upon their attitude to overocme it. I have some more negative attitude. After years and years of research to change my negative attitude and to become a optimist person, I and my brother decided one thing. I should do higher studies, that too in foreign country. It seems to be a nice idea. I lived my twenty three years in the shadow of my parents and brothers. I didnt have much exposure in meeting new people or roaming road by road with gangs of friends. I even feared to talk with my relations other than my family members. I should change this , so I should know the pain of living alone in another country by doing all my works on my own. I have to cook, wash my clothes, clean the plates, pay electricity bill, do part time job to manage my living expense. In addition to these works, I have to study well for that only I am going there. I hope i will forget my past life and become a new person with full of positive attitude in this new environment. I am looking for great change in my character. I am doing research regarding universities in various countries. Will keep you posted after I get admission.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages