Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

வியாழன், 28 மே, 2009

Great!! I just completed reading my first novel in my life

I am on Cloud Nine today. I had just completed reading the novel "One night @ the call center" written by Chetan Bhagat. I accidentally got this book and the same authors "Five Point Someone". Actually I saw my debit card redeem points was around 250 points. That day was the last day for reedeming it as gifts. If I was not doing that day, I would lose those points.

God luckily made me to open that website that day to get those two books. I got that book last sunday. Started reading that book on Monday without any intention of completing that book. Because a year back, I started reading a book "Men are from venus.....". But just read some ten pages as I could not understand any thing. It had many english words which I never heard before. So I got upset and ended the idea of reading books.
Forgetting about the poor past performance regarding book reading, I started reading this novel. I liked it very much from the beggining because it had been written in simple english. I liked it wery well and started travelling with all the characters in the story. Today is my fourth day. I completed the book today. Great story with stunning climax. I loved it completely which increased my energy level and confidence.

I recommend every one of you to read this novel. It will touch your heart. With this great feeling, I am now going to sleep. Bye

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages