Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

ஞாயிறு, 10 மே, 2009

Given two days break for vigorous workout

After 2weeks of continuous work out in office gym, I have given very much needed 2 days rest to my body. Its very much mandatory to give break for workouts once in a week to relax our body. So tell this to people who are going to gym. I got recharged well in these two days, tomorrow i will be going to gym with full energy. Its the gym which is driving me in this pressure mechanical life. Its especially must for people who are working in computers like me. They dont have any body movements while in work, so they must do exercise to get rid of problems in health which they would get in the future. Tomorrow I am going to gym. Bye.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages