Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

வெள்ளி, 8 மே, 2009

My first post

I am a normal Indian Software professional with lots of dreams to achieve. But I have not achieved anything till now. Life is all about confidence. We are going to bed in the night with full confidence that we will wake up in the morning. If we dont have that confidence, we cant sleep. I am able to sleep in the nights, so I have confidence. Then what is the use in worrying. I should work hard to grow. I have hope that I will give job to thousands of people which is my dream. Dream should not be a dream till the end. I have to take the necessary actions to fullfil my dreams. Be positive. Always be positive even if you are facing lots of hurdles, lots of tears, cries.

3 கருத்துகள்:

Unknown சொன்னது…

thats cool..

have u tried this book "Power of your subconscious mind"?? It would reinforce your thought on optimism.

Unknown சொன்னது…

great..... Work hard to acheive ur goal... All the best

Thangabalu சொன்னது…

Balaji,

I will read that book soon and let you know my comments.

Mithya,

Thank you..

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages