Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

சனி, 9 மே, 2009

IPL is killing my time

For last three weeks, i have been spending my evening time by watching IPL matches. I got addicted to that, not only me, crores and crores of people got addicted to that. I have to spend more time on education research, but this IPL is blocking me. I have to do educational research and I should not miss the cricket actions also. so nowadays I am doing both at the same time. Its Great know!!! It will improve my concentration also as I am concentrating on two things simultaneously. So I am using my time effeciently.

Time management is very important in life. Time wont stop for anyone. We have to keep running with the time to make us competent in this competitive world. At the same time, dont miss out the entertainment also.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages