Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

வெள்ளி, 8 மே, 2009

Try to be slilent when someone is very angry

In the past seven days, I undergone two similar incidents in my home and I reacted differently for both incidents. What I thad learnt from that? Let me tell you.
First Incident : I went to kitchen to have my breakfast after returning from gym and taking bath. My mother was cooking in kitchen with anger and tensed face. I have no idea about what made her like that. As usual I talked something kidding which made her shout at me. I should have kept quiet there and went out of the place to avoid unnecessary conversations. But i talked something, she said something and finally it became a big quarrel.

Second Incident: Similar incident happened. But this time, I went out from kitchen without saying anything. That avoided a unnecessary quarrel.

So act wisely at times. Talk when you need to talk. Dont talk when you should not talk.

"Being silent is a very powerful tool for making others feel for their mistakes. It speaks many languages." Power of silence is great.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages