Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

ஞாயிறு, 24 ஜனவரி, 2010

An Excerpt from my heart


Sometimes, Feelings and Emotions keeps on changing rapidly.

Few days back, I was very confident of doing many things like learning swedish, Strengthening my english vocabulary, giving a fabulous paper presentation in my college. But now, I am feeling depressed and I have big doubts on Whether I can manage to do all the above things in time with perfection.

Why is this happening? Can't we have same positive mind sets all the time?

When you are confident, you will feel that you can do the big tasks very easily. But when you are depressed and lost your confidence, you would get a thought that you can not even do the small task.

Why is this happening? Can't we live with full confidence all the time?

In child age, I was thinking of chocolates. Later I got Attracted towards video games. Later I got Attracted towards cricket. Later I got Attracted towards reading novels and writing blogs. Later it would change into some other thing.

Why is this changing often? Can't it be same all the time?

Some questions are unanswerable. Above questions fall under such category. Many such questions can arise in my life and in everyone's life. But one should not live with negative feeling for a long time. One small positive force brings my confidence very soon after I lost it. So, one should find out what is that force to reach greater heights in life. I write all my activities in gmail document at the end of the day. After I saved and closed the document, I would feel relieved that I shared my emotions with someone and I would have a light heart with full of confidence.

So, find the ways to live with full of confidence and Achieve Success In The Life.

1 கருத்து:

suvi சொன்னது…

The negative attitude may be due to negative physical tiredness, body sickness, etc. It is all basically caused by tiredness. In those moments a sound sleep and a good rest will help, I believe!

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages