Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

வியாழன், 7 ஜனவரி, 2010

It's all Love! Even after Death!! - Part III


She heard a male voice in the phone,"Hello"

"Hello, Can I speak to Ramu?", Rani asked.

"This is Ramu's friend. He is in hospital. I just came home to take lunch for him", said Ramu's friend.

Rani got shocked and asked, "What happened to him?"

The guy said, "He met with an accident. He got injured very badly. He had many fractures in his body. He is in ICU. Doctors said he will get the consciousness probably in a day or two"

Rani replied, "Oh. Sorry. Take Care of him. I will pray for his speedy recovery. He missed his books in the bus. I have those books with me. Thats why I called you"

The guy said, "Give your phone number. I will collect the books from you"

At that moment, suddenly a thought came in her mind,'Can I see him in the hospital and hand over the book?'. That was strange. Ramu was an unknown person and there was no need of meeting him in hospital since she can hand over the book to any of Ramu's friends. But somehow she thought that she would meet him and hand over the book. She doesn't know why she thought like that. Atlast she decided to go with her thought.

Rani asked, "In which hospital he got admitted? I will come to hospital and give the book. May I know how you are related to Ramu?"

The guy replied, "Bharath Hospital. I am his friend"

Rani said, "Ok. I will see your friend in hospital tomorrow. Bye. Take Care"

The guy said, "Thanks. Bye". The call got disconnected.

While talking over phone, she just forgot that she had exams scheduled for next two days. She decided that she will visit Ramu after finishing the exams. She started preparing for the exams. She was unable to concentrate on her studies but she somehow managed to write both the exams well as she had already done enough preparation. She just revised few portions which helped her do the exams well.

After two days, she got ready to go the hospital and handover the books to Ramu. He went inside the hospital and enquired the receptionist about Ramu's ward number. After getting the ward number, she started to walk towards the room. She saw few guys standing outside the room and she guessed it should be Ramu's friends. She was a bit happy to see that the ward is non-ICU and started to enquire with the guys over there regarding Ramu's health. She was happy to hear that Ramu got out of danger stage and hence he was moved to the ordinary ward. One of the guys said, "Ramu got his consciousness. Yesterday he asked me about his book and I told him the books are safe. He felt happy. You can go meet him now. He will be very happy to get his books back and to know that good people like you are still living in this world", Ramu's friend said.

Rani entered the room. Ramu saw Rani walking towards him. He didn't move her eyes from her. He is awe-struck. He saw a spark on her bright face. For a moment, he just thought he should see her beautiful face throughout his life. He got really amazed in her beauty. He couldn't talk as he is stunned at her beauty. "Is this called love at First Sight?", Ramu asked himself. Rani came near Ramu with tensed feel since she saw a heavily injured man in bed with only some part of his face visible to her. She was not able to speak anything as she felt tensed. She gave the book to Ramu and asked him to take care of the health.

Ramu said,"Thanks a lot. I am feeling happy to see my books back. If you don't mind, may I know your name?".

"I am Rani. Few days back, you gave my book in the bus and you didn't get it back."

"Oh. That was the unforgettable day in my life. I met with an accident that day. A Lorry smashed me."

"I know a accident took place on that day. Only later I realized the injured person is you. I did hear many people said you will die for sure as you got severe injury and lost consciousness. Your self-confidence saved your life!!!"

"Thanks to few people who admitted me in hospital at right time. Even though that day happened to be a bad day for me, one good thing happened on that day"

"What is that?"

"I gave my books to you on that day and that is why I am able to meet you now. Its my pleasure meeting you!!!"

"It's my duty to give the books to you. Ok. I have to go to college. You take care of your health. Get well soon!!!"

"Bye. Thank you"

Part I Part II Part III Part IV Part V Part VI

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages