Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

வெள்ளி, 15 ஜனவரி, 2010

My first overseas trip


After controlling my emotions and tears, I stepped into airport as a passenger for the first time. Once I entered the airport, enthusiasm and eagerness replaced the above said feelings. I was ready to enjoy my first flight journey. I walked into the flight after surpassing the security check. When the flight started to take off from the ground, I felt some different feel.

After fifty minutes of travel, flight landed in bangalore at 10 pm. I spent 5 hours and 10 minutes in Bangalore airport to board the flight after finishing the check in, security check and immigration. In that big gap, I talked with my brother and other few friends. In the remaining time, I tried to read a novel. But I didn't get that interest. So, I started working in the laptop. Luckily Bangalore airport provided free internet.

After long hours of waiting, I stepped into the flight. Next journey is from Bangalore to Paris. It was a ten hour journey. Tried to sleep for sometime, but I failed to do so. And somehow I managed to spend the time by seeing some films in the screen attached with the seat. Flight landed in paris. I started coming out of the flight. I saw a heavy cold for the first time in my life. Smoke came out when I was breathing.

After waiting for 3 hours in Paris, Flight started towards Gothenburg. It's an one hour and fifty minutes travel. And finally reached Gothenburg at 3.30 pm. Then I bought bus ticket. But the next bus was scheduled at 5.30 pm only. I started the bus journey after waiting for two hours in the Gothenburg airport. Then I reached boras. From there, I catched another place and reached my destination.

Its a great journey and big journey in my life. Once I stepped into the cool european climate, I forgot my journey tiredness and started to love the climate. In the first overseas tour itself, I saw three flight take off's and three landing. Its an unforgettable journey in my life.

From this few days of stay in sweden, I found sweden is a cool place. Sweden people are very helpful and kind even if some people cannnot understand English. Also, the population is less and hence the place is pollution free. Started my one year studies here. I need all your prayers to do well in my studies. Tata. Bye. Take Care

2 கருத்துகள்:

suvi சொன்னது…

Good luck and All the best! God bless you, buddy!!!

Krishna Shasankar சொன்னது…

Good luck buddy...
Say my hi to all swedish girls. :)

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages