Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

வியாழன், 7 ஜனவரி, 2010

It's all Love! Even after Death!! - Part IV


For the next few days till Ramu got discharged, Rani visited the hospital whenever she got time.

One day, Rani said, "For the past twenty days, I am coming to see you. But I could not meet your parents. Where are they? I want to meet them too"

There a one minute pause and then Ramu started, "Mother died when I was 10 and my Father died when I was 20."

Rani felt sad and continued..."Oh. Very Sorry. I shouldn't have asked you that question. Really Sorry"

"It's Ok, Rani. Even if you wouldn't have asked, I would have said that. After my father left me, I became helpless and I was unable to continue my college due to financial problem. My father worked as a labour in Chennai Port. When my father was alive, we didn't get any problem for essential needs or for my college fees, but we were not able to make any savings from his income. Right after his death, I came to the middle of the road without having shelter/food. Luckily, my friends helped me in arranging my stay and my fees as well. I completed my graduation and got placed in Indian Bank. Now I am in a decent position in this society. Without my friends, I would not have achieved this. They are my parents, they are my well wishers, they are everything for me!. I will never forget them at any time in my life!"

"You had really worked hard and suffered a lot to get to this position. You really respect your friends and your friendship. I am very happy to be your friend"

Ramu said to himself, "You are not only my friend Rani, you are my future". But he didn't speak out anything and kept silent.

"You said you are working in bank. Why did you have books at that day?"

"I am doing my part time MBA in Madras University. I have my classes on Saturday and Sunday."

"Great. When are you going to discharge from the hospital?"

"Doctor said it will be in couple of days"

"Oh. Good. All the best. See you later. Bye. Take Care."

After few days, Ramu got discharged from the hospital. He became fit and started going to office in weekdays and to college over weekends. Ramu and Rani met once in a week and their relationship became very strong. They discussed about sports, politics, world news and many other topics except Love. Days passed by. Their friendship turned one year old. Ramu fell in love with Rani at the very moment when he saw her for the first time in the hospital. For the past one year, he was living with that love feeling and on few occasions he tried to know whether Rani had similar kind of feeling for him. Since no one can really find what's really going on in a girl's mind, he failed in all his attempts.

Ramu thought, "She is talking very comfortably. We are sharing all our daily happenings, future plans, etc. I feel very glad talking with her. I think she is also feeling the same. That's why we had been in such a good friendship for past one year. But how can I find whether she is loving me. God!!! Please help me figure out this."

Finally he decided to propose his love in a different way. Both of them had the habit of reading books. Ramu was a member in a near-by library. He used to give Rani those books which he found really interesting. One day, she took a piece of paper and wrote, "Rani, I am in love with you from the very moment when I saw you in the hospital an year back. I want to marry you and be with you forever. I will be very happy if you accept my love. If you don't like this, please ignore this; please do not talk to me on anything about this further so that at least our friendship will continue for our life"

He kept the paper in the book and gave the book to Rani and said, "I liked this book. Hope you will like it." Ramu went back home. He was very nervous and waiting for Rani's response.

Part I Part II Part III Part IV Part V Part VI

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages