Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

வியாழன், 7 ஜனவரி, 2010

It's all Love! Even after Death!! - Part I


It's all Love! Even after Death!! -> Written by Thangabalu and Suresh

Today January 4, 2009
It is a beautiful bungalow in Chennai - Anna Nagar. Rani is checking her emails over her newly purchased Nokia Mobile phone. She suddenly got a phone call which sounded, "Rani, Ra..Ra..Ra..Ramu ate sleeping pills and died" and the voice continued crying. Rani got shocked. Rani is 23 year old, tall and slim girl with beautiful curly hair and attractive eyes. Her nails properly groomed and she wore multi-colored bangles in her left wrist and a beautiful Rolex watch in her right hand. On hearing the death of Ramu, she was not able to control her emotions and she started to cry out loud.

She screamed, cried and slapped herself; she was unable to control her grief and sorrow.

Rani ran out of her house and started running on the busy Anna Nagar South Main Road. She wanted to see Ramu for the last time. Finally she hired an auto-rickshaw and reached Ramu's house in Adyar. Ramu's is a compact house located in the interior of Adyar. She cried hard in front of his dead body. Nobody is able to console Rani or stop her crying. After few hours, Ramu's friends took his corpse to the funeral land. Rani wanted to come to the funeral area, but Ramu's friends declined her request; there is a tradition in India that ladies should never come to the funeral place. They performed the last rites and prayed for the peace and came out of the funeral area.

Rani was trying hard to get over the feelings of Ramu, but she couldn't. She tried working late at work, listening to songs, browse through lot of books, magazines and novels, roam around the city all alone, etc., but nothing worked out. Days went by. One day suddenly Rani's phone was ringing. She picked up and said "Hello, This is Rani" and she got shocked to hear the conversation from the other end which said "Hi Rani, how r u? I am Ramu".

Hearing Ramu's voice, Rani became shocked and frightened, she didn't know how to react. Ramu was dead few weeks back and how come she is able to hear his voice over phone now. Her body started shivering. Ramu continued talking in phone,"On that day, I was very happy to see you in my home. But you cried a lot and that made me cry. I was unable to control me crying and shouted like a crazy man to let out my feelings. But you or anybody else around were not able to hear my voice. I did not understand what is happening.

After around an hour, two guys who were dressed like king's servants in old tamil movies took me to some place and they told the name of the place is hell. They made me to stand in front of a tall, dark, gigantic well-built man whose face was very violent. He wanted all the information about my life from one of his assistant. The assistant started explaining him about my life and the Good things and Sins which I committed in my life till now. I did not understand what was going on. It was at that point of time when the assistant explained that I committed a big sin by doing suicide, I realized I was dead"....loud cry continues....

"He wrote the judgement that I should be in hell for ten years. After ten years, they would consider transferring me to heaven after seeing my performance in the hell. I understood completely that I am dead already and no more a living person. Then I understood why you cried when you saw me sleeping in my home. I thought it was a dream. My bad time, it is real and I am in hell now. My boss in hell is coming by. I will talk later. Take Care Rani." and the line got disconnected.

Part I Part II Part III Part IV Part V Part VI

3 கருத்துகள்:

suvi சொன்னது…

All credit goes to you buddy, I just made few contributions...this has an excellent story line and a great message to the readers..Good work!!!

Unknown சொன்னது…

good one da gold keep going ,
but the logic don't work in real life,but still it will accept by our heart not by brain !!!!

Unknown சொன்னது…

Good attempt..but also needs lots of polishing :)) you 3/10

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages