Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

வியாழன், 7 ஜனவரி, 2010

It's all Love! Even after Death!! - Part V


Few days later, Rani called Ramu to collect the book from her. She said, "Yeah. I also liked the book. It's very patriotic and every person should read this. Hats off to the author!!"

Ramu took the book and went to his home. Ramu thought "She seem to be very much normal. So may be she is not interested in my proposal."

Ramu opened the book and searched for the paper which he kept. He got the paper. Below his words, Rani wrote, "Stupid!! Why did you wait for one year?? I am just waiting for this to happen for a long time. Finally you did! Thanks. I Love You!!!"

Ramu was overjoyed and it seemed liked he was the happiest person in the world. Ramu wanted to go to dreamland and sing a song with his girl. But this is not a movie!!! Ramu felt very happy and he thanked God for sending such an angel to his life, "You took back my father and mother. But you gave both of them to me in the form of Rani. Thanks God!!! I love Rani. I love Rani." He cried in joy. His friends heard him and came to his room. They never saw Ramu being so happy like this. They congratulated Ramu and wished him a great married life with Rani.

The next day, both Ramu and Rani felt bit tensed when they were going to their usual meeting place. Because for the last one year, their relationship was just friendship. But now, they got promoted as lovers.

"Rani, I am very happy after seeing your words in my paper. Thanks a lot. If I had known earlier about your interest in me, I would have proposed you much earlier. No problem. We spent one year as friends. We know each other very well. We have to marry soon to start our relationship as husband and wife. I don't have parents so I do not need to convince my family on our love. Will your parents accept our love?"

Rani said, "I think they will accept. They won't do anything without my approval. So, I will start our topic soon with my parents and get their permission."

"That's good. We don't want to be ordinary lovers saying 'I Love You', 'I Love you' each and every second. Our true love is in our heart. So, there is no need of saying it every moment. We should prove our love by living a successful happy married life. Am I Right Rani?"

"You are absolutely right. That is exactly what I thought about. You always speak what I think, thats why I like you."

Ramu asked in a low voice, "Rani. I don't have parents. I don't have anyone in this world to take care of me except my friends and you. If your parents are not accepting our love saying I am an orphan without my parents, What will you do?

Rani replied, "It wont happen for sure. If that happens, I will say Good bye to my parents and come with you"

Ramu said, "Thank you Rani. Let's Hope our marriage happens with the consent of your parents. Good luck for us!"

"Ok Ramu. It's time to leave. See you tomorrow"

"Bye. Take Care"

Days passed by. 6 months went quickly after they proposed their love. Ramu asked Rani to talk to her parents and get their approval. Rani spoke to her parents.

One day morning, Ramu got a phone call from Rani. She said crying,"Ramu. One bad news. My parents are not accepting our love." Ramu got shocked, he did not know what to do. Ramu tried to explain Rani on how to convince her parents. But Rani declined Ramu saying that she tried her best to convince her parents but everything in vain. He cried out loud. Rani started to avoid his phone calls due to an excessive pressure from her parents. He was not able to concentrate on his work. Her parents threatened her that they will commit suicide if she married Ramu.

Part I Part II Part III Part IV Part V Part VI

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages