Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

வியாழன், 4 பிப்ரவரி, 2010

New life in Sweden


I landed in sweden on 12th January. I went straight to my temporary accomodation. Initially three guys were staying there. Then many people came and when I left the room on 1st February, the total strength in that apartment was 12. This is the first time I am living away from my family. Initially I was homesick for couple of days. Later, I started feeling better when I started interacting with my roommates.

Everyone have their own ambition. Some guys are from rich background and some guys have come after selling their property. I felt like crying when I talk with one of my roommates. His father is a retired person and he is getting only 800 rupees per month as pension amount. His brother is earning 90 thousand rupees but he went away from the family due to the misunderstanding between his wife and his mother. His brother is not in contact for a long time.

His age is 28 years. He completed his MCA on April 2009. He was searching for jobs and he didn't get any. Later he came to know about sweden education. He visited one education consultancy and those people said there are lots of part time jobs in sweden. With that assurance, he paid some 50 thousand rupees to that consultancy as consulting fees. He got admission for one year masters. After coming here, he came to know from his friends that getting part time job in sweden is highly impossible without knowing swedish language.

He have only less amount of money and with that money he cannot complete his one year education here. He is now worrying a lot. Only God can relieve his pain. I want to say one thing to all of you. Don't ever go to consultancy if you want to go abroad for higher education. With an internet connection, you can get all the information in websites. Spread this word to everyone and prevent them. I don't want to hear any such story in my life. Education consultancy people is playing with the life of students in the name of business.

6 கருத்துகள்:

suvi சொன்னது…

oh my God, education consultancies in india are playing with the life of the students..

selvazx சொன்னது…

Thanks for sharing ur experience. But the worries of your friend need not be due to consultancy alone. Choosing a consultancy itself is a big process for aspiring students. Good luck!

Thangabalu சொன்னது…

@Selva - You are right. But its a big theft to get around 50 thousand rupees to apply for higher education in sweden. No consultancy is getting lesser than this. Its just a ten minute process.

Thangabalu சொன்னது…

@Suresh - They should see the heart of the students and not the money.

Krishna Shasankar சொன்னது…

I agree with you .. It is becoming very common to see these fraud consultancies charging 50k upwards for studies which are supposedly offered free by the Scandinavian govt. I think people like you who have been there, should blog and write about these issues on the web so that other get to know about this.

Thangabalu சொன்னது…

Yes Kris, I am doing that. Infact I applied many of my friends and saved their thousands of money. Spread the information by posting in your website.

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages