Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

செவ்வாய், 9 மார்ச், 2010

Hero of Sweden


Nowadays, I am not doing regular updates in my blog. The reason for that is I have been doing research for past three months to find out the popular person of sweden and I am happy to present it to you now. He is being worshipped like a god and even the small baby in Sweden knows about this guy. I have given below a small video which will tell you about that hero. Let's start.......

Click here

6 கருத்துகள்:

suvi சொன்னது…

dei mudiyala da...sweden vandhu adipaen...

Rashmi சொன்னது…

Enna koduma Saravanan edellam........

ana சொன்னது…

enna da vidinchiruchae onnu nadakalaenu paarthaen!!!

shssssssshhhhhhh

kannu fuse ayiduchu!!! you pisaasu!!!

RaviRaja சொன்னது…

Ok OK where is the Hero

RaviRaja சொன்னது…

ok ok then where is the hero

Thangabalu சொன்னது…

hahaa.....

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages