Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

சனி, 19 ஜனவரி, 2013

How to get rid of unreasonable pains?


Why do we get upset and get unreasonable pain sometimes without any reason?
You might have experienced this. Suddenly you are filled with sadness and pain without any reason. Your mind would try to find the reason for the pain. It will try to match the pain with different reasons and it will convince you to pick one reason. Now you got the reason. You will think about the reason and the various memories related to that and increase the amount of your pain. But this is not the real reason. This is the game of your mind. Decision taken by mind will always be wrong and there is no doubt about that.

What is the reason for this unreasonable pain?
From your birth, you had lots of expectations and desires. Some were fulfilled , some were not. The expectations and desires which were not fulfilled would stay in your subconscious mind. If you expected something and if it never happened, it will create enormous pain. You are not allowing the pain to come out completely. You are suppressing the pain by diverting your concentration to something else. So, pain stays in your subconscious mind. Just imagine how many times your desires were not fulfilled and your expectation failed. All these pains got accumulated in your subconscious mind. It will torture you every now and then. Mostly when you are alone and not involved in any activity. This is the reason people don't like loneliness. When they are alone, these pains will start coming out of the subconscious mind.

Some people talk to others to talk about the reason(fake one decided by mind!!) which created pain. Person who is listening to you will console you and make you calm. This is another form of suppression of your pain. Don't do anything which is suppressing the pain. What will happen if you are continuously running away from your pain? The accumulated pains in your subconscious mind will torture you every now and then, both in waking state and sleeping state with different kinds of nightmares.

And what people usually do to come out of this?
People try to divert the attention by seeing movies, writing stories, hearing songs or talking with friends or someone who is close to them. And most of the people drink alcohol to come out from the pain. But do you know that these solutions are just momentary solutions. You cannot get rid of the pain permanently with these solutions. You are just suppressing your pain. You are not allowing the pain to come out of you.

So, what one needs to do? What did I do when I felt enormous pain without any reason?
One year back, I started doing meditation. One afternoon, I got unreasonable pain. Usually, I escape from that by seeing movies or hearing songs or etc. But that day I decided that I am not going to do anything other than meditation till I get freed from the pain. Whatever happens, let it happen. I decided not to escape and prepared myself to face it with courage. I closed my eyes and start focusing on my center(consciousness). Whenever one is focusing on his consciousness, he would become a watcher instead of doer. So, I was watching the pain. It came out in enormous amount. Even though I was in a state of undisturbed concentration on my center, I lost track few times. I went behind the pain and the thoughts. Then, I came back with more determination. I said to myself. "Let me concentrate. Don't go behind the thoughts and the pain. Let me concentrate. Let me see who wins. It is me or the pain". I was watching this for around one hour. Pains went out. There was immense silence, peace and joy inside me. It was the first time I came out as winner without the help of anything (movies, songs, etc) in the competition with my unreasonable pain. This time I had not suppressed my pain. I allowed to come out completely. When I opened my eyes, I felt like heaven. There were no thoughts. It was the real nature of everyone. When there is no thought, one can feel the happiness flows from inside.

Without knowing this, I ran away many times during painful times in the past. Meditation is the only way to remove all pains from the subconscious mind and feel the unconditional happiness all the time.

This worked well for me. Why not you try this?
By this way, you can remove your pain. Last but not least: You should not create any further pains. Expectation and desires are the only reason for the creation of pains. So, please get away from them to stop accumulating pains.Live the life with love and joy. Live the life consciously. This life is filled only with happiness. Feel it and enjoy the life.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages