Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

சனி, 5 செப்டம்பர், 2009

Nice story - Final part


Sports day function started on the next day. Chief Guest distributed prizes to the students who had won in various sports categories. Rani got two awards, one for winning the running race and another for winning the high jump competition. After distributing all the prizes, principal was asked to deliver the thanks speech. At that time, the teacher ran towards the principal and said about the special award she had announced yesterday. Then, the principal invited the chief guest to distribute that special award.

Teacher announced, "I announced a special award yesterday to my class students. According to that, student who is coming first should write their name in the blackboard and they will get that special award. That special award goes to Rekha".
All students shouted and gave a standing ovation to Rekha. Everyone looked very surprised since Rekha is a notorious girl for coming late. All students turned their heads on all sides to see Rekha coming to the stage. But she was not there. Rekha is rushing towards the function area carrying the bag in her shoulder.

Rani ran towards Rekha and said teacher called her name to collect the special award. Rekha told,"I have just entered the school. How could teacher called my name to collect the award. It's not possible at all". Rani forced Rekha to collect the award. She tried running fast towards the stage to collect the award. Since she had some problem with her legs, she struggled to run fast. She collected the award with thundering applause of the other students.

Rekha came late to the class in the next day as usual. Teacher asked Rekha,"Everyday you are coming very late to the school. Yesterday also you came late. Then how did your name come in the blackboard?". Rekha said,"I didn't write my name in the board teacher. I accept that I came late yesterday. I don't know how my name came there".
Teacher said,"Who wrote Rekha's name in the board. If you are not saying, I will find it out. If I find it, I will give TC to that student and send out of the school"

Rani accepted she had wrote the name of Rekha in the blackboard. Teacher asked the reason for doing this malpractice. Rani said,"Every year I am getting awards in the sports day function. But Rekha is unable to take part in the competition itself due to problem in her legs. I felt very bad about that. I wanted her to get awards so that her mother will feel proud about her. I know she cannot come early and write the name on the black board. So, I came early and wrote her name. My friend got the award and she told her mother praised her very much after seeing that award. I am very happy now. This is what I wanted. I will happily accept the punishment which you are going to give me.

Her teacher became very emotional after she heard the reason from Rani. She was not able to give any punishment to Rani. She asked Rani to go and sit in her place. This is the thought which came in teacher's mind,"In this age itself, this girl is giving this much importance to friendsip and feelings. It's very surprising and I am feeling proud to be her teacher. Rekha is a very lucky girl to get a friend like Rani. Their friendship should continue forever"

1 கருத்து:

suvi சொன்னது…

Nice short story...its difficult to find such true friends nowadays though...

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages