Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

வியாழன், 3 செப்டம்பர், 2009

ISTQB Certified Tester


When I was searching for job before three years, I had decided to do SCJP(Sun Certified Java Programmer)certification to get additional advantage in interviews. I completed reading almost 90 percent of the book. At that time, I got the job. In the training period they trained us in Dot Net for three months. As I moved into Dot Net, I didn't complete the book and write the exam of SCJP certification.

After working for an year in Dot Net, I decided to do a certification in Dot Net to get good results in the performance appraisal. I started the preparation and completed fifty percent of the book. At that time I was in bench. Due to some reasons, they changed my track from Dot Net to Testing. So, I didn't have any way other than dropping the certification plan in Dot Net.

I have been working in Testing for the past few months. I had a plan to get certified in Testing. As I started liking the Testing work, I decided to stay on Testing field. Also I believed, they won't change my track from testing to some other. So, I started reading with the clear intention that I should write the exam and pass it.

After preparing for few weeks, I attended the test today and passed it. I am very happy to say I am a ISTQB certified Tester

1 கருத்து:

suvi சொன்னது…

Cool...that is great. Long way to go!!! Good luck!!!

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages