Check out tamil short stories here. Also lyrics of tamil movie songs. இந்த வெப்சைட்டில் தமிழ் சிறுகதைகளை படித்து மகிழுங்கள்.

புதன், 7 அக்டோபர், 2009

The Gift of Life


By Unknown author
As a child I knew my brother was sick. But, until recently I never understood the impact his illness would have on his life, as well as mine. In the past year, at the young age of 33, my brother's kidneys began to fail as a result of Juvenile diabetes.

When I realized his health was declining, I chose to give him the gift of life. Without hesitation I volunteered to donate a kidney to my brother. After months of testing I was a perfect match. The day of the surgery would be the day that changed both of our lives forever. We are now bonded in a unique way forever. All I wanted from this experience was to see my brother live a healthier and longer life. Instead, this life changing experience has made me look at life and family in a different way. I am so grateful that I was able to help make a difference in someone's life, especially my brother's.

Being an organ donor (living or deceased) is a wonderful experience for both parties involved and their families. It is a great to know everyday that you helped make someone’s life better.

கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages